COVID-19 MODIFICATIONS TO OUR STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES
- Starting May 18th we will begin accepting guests
- In light of COVID-19 we will not offer our complementary self service breakfast but we will provide at check-in a paper bag with a selection of item to enjoy in the guest rooms. All our rooms have fridges, coffee and we can provide in advance other services.
- We have increased our cleaning and will keep our rooms empty for 48 hours between guests.
- Social distancing will be practiced at all times in our establishment.
- Guests are encouraged to book on line and we will offer door step check in with breakfast snack bag already in your room fridge.
- We plan to operate at 50 per cent of occupancy for the season.
- Our heated inground salt water pool is now open. Due to Covid-19 only one family or bubble will be allowed at a time. You can book your time at check-in.
- Multi-night guests will be provide limited house keeping but will be provided with fresh towels at their doorstep
Welcome to the Annapolis Royal Inn website!
The Annapolis Royal Inn is “Boutique Motel” offering 30 air conditioned rooms. We are proud of our 3.5-Star ranking with Canada Select, but strive to exceed that ranking. We work hard with our staff to provide an experience that justifies our guests returning year after year and we are proud to say that this happens often!
We now offer 5 Room Types
Standard Two Doubles Beds
Upgraded Two Double Beds
Deluxe One Queen
Kitchenette One Double
2 Room Suite with Kitchen with Two Double & Sofa Beds
The Annapolis Region was settled by Acadians in 1636, who constructed many dykes around the Bay of Fundy to contain the 9 meter (30 feet) tides.
The Motel sits on 15 landscaped acres in front of a 400 year old Acadian dyke along the eastern edge of the Tidal Estuary, that rises and falls every 6 hours provides for lovely stroll especially at high tide.
We are 1.4 km from both the National Historic Fort Anne and the Historic Gardens both of which are in the Beautiful Town of Annapolis Royal a mere 2 minute drive (without traffic) or a 20 minute walk according to Google Map. For site further afield move to Local Attractions.
We feature a complementary self-serve breakfast from 7 am to 11 am every day in our bright breakfast dining room overlooking our garden and deck with outdoor setting. Breakfast includes a choice of juices, milk, coffee and tea, Hot Fresh Waffles, English muffins, cheese, hard boiled eggs and locally made hot sausages.
The majority of rooms offer two double beds each, although we have four rooms with single queens photos of the majority of our rooms are posted… All rooms have cable TV, ensuite bathroom, are individually decorated and equipped with tea and coffee making facilities and come with refrigerators and microwaves. In August 2014 we upgraded our complementary Wi-Fi service ensuring generally worry free connections as noted by few posted complainants.
~ REVIEWS ~
We are return customers, to this quiet, clean, all we need motel. Staff excellent and welcoming. Breakfast is fine , plenty healthy items to choose from .... Juice, cereal, eggs, toast or English muffins, fresh cheese, drip coffee , etc .. self serve in pleasant breakfast room. Morning paper available. Salt water pool outside in summer. Rooms large and comfortable and clean. Beds comfortable . Very satisfied each visit so far . Look forward to returning !
Room Tip: Ask for a newly decorated room if that is important to you.
Rating: 5 of 5 stars
Stayed October 2014 as a couple
Excellent clean rooms, friendly staff, absolutely beautiful grounds and location ... close to Fort Ann and the town of Annapolis Royal ... lovely self serve breakfast ... watch the sunset in the valley ... cruised along the river and back to the beautiful Inn.
Room Tip: All have beautiful views of the grounds...lovely gardens.
Rating: 5 of 5 stars
Stayed June 2015 as a couple
Very unassuming property on Highway 1, this motel was a great place to stay. We had a room with one double bed and a kitchenette complete with fridge, microwave, hot plate, dishes and sink. The room had been recently renovated and smelled and looked it. Laminate floors, which were very nice. Complimentary continental breakfast included hard boiled eggs, yogurt, breads, cereals, juice and coffee. Price was very reasonable, just about $100 with tax. I would go back next time!
Room Tip: All have beautiful views of the grounds ... lovely gardens.
Rating: 5 of 5 stars
Stayed May 2015 as a couple